Daredevil (2014) #009: “I’m not strong enough. Happy Matt is just an act. That’s all it ever was. And I can’t pull it off anymore.”
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
I like to be lean and flexible. I’m not interested in gaining size.
Ah you’re reading hawkeye? I love that comic. The way he just [clenches fist] eyes all those fricking hawks
•BISEXUALITY IS NOT A PHASE
•FEMINISM IS NOT ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN MEN
•RAPE IS NOT ENJOYABLE
•SEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE
•ANXIETY IS NOT “CUTE”
•EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT A BODY TYPE
catws or the avengers or agents of shield
canon [pre tws and post tws]
- a long winter by dropdeaddream [35,733 words]
- i’m coming home (but i ain’t coming home for you) by renne [42,617 words]
- circling back by chaya [59,657 words]
- the man on the bridge by boopboop [107,556 words]
- every door opens by shiso_romanesco [73,931 words]
- when the season comes around by theheartischill [34,447 words]
- reflex memories by sariane [34,174 words]
- memory by emilyenrose [23,951 words]
- United States v. Barnes, 617 U.S. 143 (2015) by fallingvoices/radialarch [20,605 words]
- the president’s son by rocksaltandroll [60,016 words]
- critical feline mass by rayvanfox [39,532 words]
- the city bleeds its aching heart by renne [34,539 words]
- middletown: a study of suburban life by m_leigh [91,711 words]
- welcome to the jungle by neversaydie [44,656 words]
- first, do no harm by barquebatch/skyisgray [77,590 words]
The urgency of the war, along with changing conceptions of women’s roles in society, meant that the U.S. military enlisted the help of thousands of women. In fact, about 350,000 women served in the armed forces […] When women shipped off, they took cosmetics with them into battle. Lipstick was one of the ways these women defined themselves; to them it signaled femininity and strength. (full quote at sarriane)
i think this could be useful for the people who is not totally sure about spend their money in this movie, it has their good and bad points, but generally is a great movie, so please, let’s show them that “An Hispanic story” can be as good as any other one, or even better!.
Natasha Romanoff is an Avenger, an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and an ex-KGB assassin, but on her own time, she uses her unique skill set to atone for her past. She is Black Widow.
they/them please but she/her are ok too
sidebar credit: x
i will do one-shots and fic requests, but they might take awhile since i have very little motivation. if you want to some good fics that i recommend i can help with those!
agents of shield (again)
parks and rec
miss peregrine's home for peculiar children
prewriting for nanowrimo
unless it is for a show, i won't be tagging spoilers. if you want me to, message me and I will, but otherwise i won't be tagging them (especially for marvel movies). sorry.
if we're mutuals, don't be afraid to send an ask to request info, but if you just want to add me on skype, my name is officialpansy and when you send the request put your url in so I know who you are!!
my masterposts blog url is super rad so you should check it out (click 'super rad')